Series Question and Answer
New Series Reading Order
What's going on with the sequels to Damaged Cargo as well as
Wedgie Tales and Panty Lines?
Can I say life got involved? LOL While I do want to write both sequels, I'm
unsure at this point when they'll be done. I've plotted a bit of the sci-fi
book, and while I've started Wedgie's sequel, I don't like it and will need
to let it stew more before taking it on again
What’s the plan for the Redemption Cove series?
Soon I'll be writing the third book in the series now. Look for an
announcement in the next few months
I've heard rumors of a new paranormal series. Is this true?
Absolutely! I'm pleased to say my Destiny series is up and running. The first
book in the series, Adrift, has now been contracted with Purple
Sword Publications. The book was previously titled as Changing Tides
but has been completely revamped into something new and exciting. The next
book in the series, Consumed, has been subbed.
I've seen talk on Facebook and Twitter that you're planning a new Regency series.
I am! It will revolve around four siblings in one family and their humorous trek
to the wedding altar. The first book, Marriage Minded Lord, will release in
September. Look for announcements on social media.
- Reading order for the Scandal in Surrey series
- Lady Parker's Grand Affair (available now)
- A Bride's Gambit (available now)
- Misfortune's Lady (coming June 2013)
- Miss Bennett's Naughty Secret (coming December 2013)
- Reading order for the "Wolfish" series
- A Wolfish Scandal (available now)
- A Wolfish Tangle (Franklin's Story) (available now)
- A Wolfish Tryst at Christmas (available now) Blake's story
- A Wolfish Valentine (available now)
- A Wolfish Rumor (Hattie's story)... Uncertain when, or if, I'll write this one.
- Reading order for the upcoming "Francesville" series
- Twelve Kisses Later (available now)
- Coming Up Daffy (available now)
You've read my work and you have favorites. Out of all my books, do you have a
favorite secondary character you think should have his or her own story? Or,
did you fall in love with a couple and want to see more of them?
Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You just might be surprised in the future.
And, if there’s anything else you have a burning desire to know, tell me!