Series Question and Answer
New Series Reading Order
What's going on with the sequels to Damaged Cargo as well as
Wedgie Tales and Panty Lines?
Can I say life got involved? LOL While I do want to write both sequels, I'm
unsure at this point when they'll be done. I've plotted a bit of the sci-fi
book, and while I've started Wedgie's sequel. Also, I've recently re-claimed
rights to Wedgie Tales from the publisher and the plan is to put it back out
into circulation sometime early in 2014 along with the sequel (Summer 2014).
What’s the plan for the Redemption Cove series?
The third book in the series, The Engagement Present, just released. I'm
hoping to write the fourth book in the series sometime early in 2014.
Will there be any other Wolfish books?
At this time, no. Due to lack of sales, I've been forced to let this series go
I've heard rumors of a new paranormal series. Is this true?
Absolutely! I'm pleased to say my Destiny series is up and running. The first
book in the series, Adrift and the second is Consumed.
Both are out now at Purple Sword Publications. I'm hoping to have the third story
I've seen talk on Facebook and Twitter that you've launched a new Regency series.
I have! It revolves around four siblings in one family and their humorous trek
to the wedding altar. The first book, Marriage Minded Lord, has
released and is out "in the wild". To Bed or To Wed will release in
March 2014. The third in the series, The Bridal Contract will be
written early in 2014
In recent weeks, there have been hints at a Victorian series coming. Is this true?
Absolutely, so you should stay tuned to social media for more hints. This is
in the early stages of planning and development, but my co-writer and I are
very excited to start on this project. Writing will begin mid-2014.
- Reading order for the Scandal in Surrey series (erotic Regency)
- Lady Parker's Grand Affair (available now)
- The Bride's Gambit (available now)
- Misfortune's Lady (available now)
- Miss Bennett's Naughty Secret (coming December 2013)
- Reading order for the Darrington family series (sensual Regency)
- Marriage Minded Lord (available now)
- To Bed or To Wed (coming March 2014)
- The Bridal Contract (coming September 2014)
- Reading order for Redemption Cove series (m/f/m contemporary menage)
- Two Mr. Rights (available now)
- A Perfect Arrangement (available now)
- The Engagement Present(available now)
- Reading order for the Destiny series (paranormal)
- Adrift (available now)
- Consumed (available now)
You've read my work and you have favorites. Out of all my books, do you have a
favorite secondary character you think should have his or her own story? Or,
did you fall in love with a couple and want to see more of them?
Let me know at email@example.com. You just might be surprised in the future.
And, if there’s anything else you have a burning desire to know, tell me!